GOOGLE ADS MANAGEMENT | PPC WORKSHOP COURSE DETAILS
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE GOOGLE ADS MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORKSHOP?
You will get a detailed understanding of the subject matter of Google Ads Management. The trainer is a professional and experienced Google Ads Manager. You get to learn in a simple, friendly, yet corporate setup. Each day will have a 30-minute session.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE GOOGLE ADS MANAGEMENT COURSE
- You get to understand what high-quality Google ads mean
- You walk away with a powerful checklist of things to keep in mind to be successful at Google Ads Management
- You get to learn how to make your ad copy appealing
CAN YOU ATTEND OUR GOOGLE ADS MANAGEMENT COURSE?
If you are any of the following or have an interest in becoming the following, then you can attend:
- Web professionals
- Business owners
- Digital marketers
- Fresh graduates from any discipline
- O & A level graduates
To become a professional Google Ads Manager, you need these basic qualities:
- Self-discipline – You must have the will and genuine concern of providing the client exactly what they need.
- Proper command over the English language
- Good with using the web browser
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
- To learn everything to start a career as a Google Ads Manager
- To learn to create the right audience
- To learn how to set up and use the Facebook Pixel
- To learn how to retarget potential customers using ads
- To learn how to write an ad copy that sells
- To learn how to interpret Google Ads metrics
- To learn how to interpret the Facebook page metrics
OUTCOMES OF ATTENDING OUR GOOGLE ADS MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORKSHOP
- You get a certificate of endorsing your skills as a Google Ads Manager
- Gain some professional writing skills and insight on how to interpret Google ads results and improve the ads
Week 1 - Day 1 | Introduction
- Getting Started
- Setting up Google AdWords and Billing
- Conversion Tracking
- Remarketing with Google Ads
Week 2 | Ranking & Bidding
- Ranking & Bidding
- YouTube Ads
- Additional Features
- Sales Psychology