SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORKSHOP COURSE DETAILS
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINING WORKSHOP?
You will get a detailed understanding of the subject matter of Web Social Media Marketing, Article Writing, Blog writing, eBook Writing, Press Release Writing, Copywriting, etc. There is no programming involved, and the trainer is a professional and experienced Social Media expert. You get to learn in a simple, friendly, yet corporate setup. Each day will have a 30-minute session.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE
- You get to understand what Social Media marketing means
- You walk away with a powerful checklist of things to keep in mind to be successful at Social Media Marketing
- You get to learn how make your social media content appealing
CAN YOU ATTEND OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSE?
If you are any of the following or have an interest in becoming the following, then you can attend:
- High School Students
- Web professionals
- Business owners
- Digital marketers
- Fresh graduates from any discipline
- O & A level graduates
To become a professional social media manager, you need these basic qualities:
- Self-discipline – You must have the will and genuine concern of providing the client exactly what they need.
- Be humble – There will be criticism and rejection. You have to keep going until you achieve perfection in whatever your client needs in the social media post.
- Proper command over the English language
- Good with using the web browser
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
- To learn everything to start a career as a social media manager
- Learn to write your first proper high-quality article
- Refine your skills as a writer if you already have some experience with it
- Learn how to write a sales copy, how to, and other kinds of Social Media
OUTCOMES OF ATTENDING OUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINING WORKSHOP
- You get a certificate of endorsing your skills as a social media manager
- You learn how to interpret social media insights and optimize the benefits of SMM
Week 1 - Day 1 | Introduction
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- Getting started with social networks
Week 1 - Day 2 | SMM Insights
- Social Media Insights
- Importance of Hashtags
- Planning what to share on Social Media
- Things to know about
Week 2 - Day 1 | Social Platforms Explained
Week 2 - Day 2 | Social Media Tools
- Social media automation tools